• Human Resources Management
Human resource management is the management of an organization’s workforce. It is responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment and rewarding of employees while also overseeing organizational leadership and culture; and ensuring compliance with employment and labor laws. We at PC strongly believe that success of a company in this dynamic world lies in the quality and up-to-second skills of its staff. We understand that if a good company is given to bad managers the company will soon be bad, but give a bad company to good “people” the company will become good. Human capital is the most important resource in business.
PC assists its clients in the management of this key resource by providing these services:
– Recruitment services
– Payroll and compliance management
– HR Process consulting
– Salary Review/Incentive compensation
– Employee Performance Review
– Operational “Forward” vide seminars, workshops, conferences and retreats
– Manpower audit
– Training and Manpower development
Research is the formal work undertaken systematically to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of humanity, culture and society, and the application of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications. It is used to establish or confirm facts, reaffirm the results of previous work, solve new or existing problems, support theorems, or develop new theories.
A research project may also be an expansion on past work in the field. This aims at testing the validity of instruments, procedures or experiments. The task of marketing research (MR) is to provide management with relevant, accurate, reliable, valid and current information. Competitive marketing environment and the ever-increasing costs attributed to poor decision making require that marketing research provide sound information. Sound decisions are not based on gut feeling, intuition or even pure judgment but research based.
PC research services include:
– Social/health research
– Marketing research
– Impact assessment
– Statistical surveys and analysis
Strategy is about:
– Where is the business trying to get in long-term? (direction)
– Which market should a business compete in and what kind of activities are involved in such markets? (markets scope)
– What resources (skills, assets, finance, relationships, technical competence and facilities) are required in order to be able to compete? (resources)
– What are the values and expectations of those who have power in and around the business? (stakeholders)
Strategies exist at several levels in any organisation- ranging from the overall business (or group of businesses) through to individuals working in it. PC will help its clients carry out thorough strategic management process of strategic analysis, strategic choices and strategic implementation. We understand that preparation of a business plan and feasibility study is often required and that clients also require advice on how to market their products. PC assists its clients in rendering following services:
– Business Plans
– Feasibility Reports
– Strategic Planning
– Project monitoring and evaluation.
• Financial Management
Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It means applying general management principles to financial resources of the enterprise. Scope of financial management includes investment, financial and dividend decisions.
The objectives of financial management include:
– To ensure regular and adequate supply of funds to the concern.
– To ensure adequate returns to the shareholders.
– To ensure optimum funds utilization.
– To ensure safety on investment.
– To plan a sound capital structure.
PC assists clients through the following services:
– Financial restructuring.
– Financial planning
– Financial investigations
– Share Valuations
– Evaluation of current performance indicators
– Merger and acquisitions
– Business Process Re-engineering
• Information Technology
Information technology (IT) is the use of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data. It entails “the study, design, development, application, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems”. PC assumes responsibility for selecting hardware and software products appropriate for its clients, integrating those products with organizational needs and infrastructure, and installing, customizing, and maintaining those applications for its client’s computer users. Our IT experts render following services to our clients:
– System design, development and installation
– Application systems development and implementation
– IT and MIS systems effectiveness review
– Hardware and software selection
– Office automation